>

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hand Painted Glass Christmas Ornaments

These are one of my most requested items to paint every year.  I started painting glass christmas ornaments when my husband I first got married over 30 years ago.  Family and friends wanted them and then I started selling them right off my christmas tree.  Once I started doing craft shows customers started collecting several every year.  I have often been ask to paint one for a new baby, a new house and other specail occations. Most people want me to personalize the back  of the ornament with a name and date.  The last few years people have brought me pictures of their house or their childhood home and ask me to paint it on an ornament for them and make it into a winter scene.  Although these ornaments with all the tiny details take me awhile to paint...they are still some of my favorite things to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment