>

Monday, November 28, 2011

SEASONS GREETINGS

A couple of years ago I painted a cardboard refrigerator box to use as a back drop in my booth.  My hopes were that it would draw people into my booth and boy it sure did!  People kept wanting to buy it...but I explained that it wouldnt hold up very well being on cardboard!  So I went home and created 10 different signs and painted them on a 4' X 2' piece of wood.  I thought this would be a managable size for  people to display and it would fit in their car to take home! These big signs are perfect to display in a window, on your porch, in an entry way.  I even had a lady ask me to paint a larger one to be part of an outdoor display for a Christmas walk her house was part of!!!   Here are a few that I painted....

No comments:

Post a Comment