I recently had some trouble getting a very stubborn sticker off of a watering can I wanted to paint on. I posted a question on Face Book asking for idea's on how to remove it. Here is what I got:
1. Hair Dryer (heat it up and peel it off)
2. Fingernail Polish Remover (rub over sticker and scrap off)
3. Peanut Butter (apply, let sit and then scrap off)
4. Vegetable Oil (apply, let sit and scrap off)
5. Goo Gone (Found at the Dollar Tree for $1)
6. Wall Paper Remover.
There were so many good ideas and thought I would share them. so the next time you have a stubborn sticker and you can not get it off...try one of these idea's :D