>

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thinking about Craft season

Well hello everybody!  It's that time of year when I start receiving contracts from various organizations wanting me to sign up to participate in their Festival or Craft Show or Bazaar.  I want to do them all....but I can only paint so fast and need to pick and choose which ones I want to do.  I have my favorites that I have done for years and that I look forward to.  Such a following of nice people that over the years I have become good friends with.  I look forward to seeing them at the shows and catching up on everything that is going on in their lives. So Chris Cringle and the Gifford Christmas Show (Gordiville) along with the Catholic Church Bazaar I will be doing for sure.  They are all Christmas shows....I want to pick some fall shows to do also.  I have gotten notices about two that I have done in the past and one new one that I am thinking about doing.  I love to paint Halloween and Christmas stuff!  Here is a gourd that I painted this year.  I sold out of the gourds I painted for my shows this year so will need to get busy and paint up some more. I have lots of idea's in my head of things I want to do this year.  Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment